|Product Name||Dragon Ball Z Kai The Final Chapters - Part One|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B01MR7O2Z3|
|Price New||19.78 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||10.47 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Christopher R. Sabat, Eric Vale, Kyle Herbert, Sean Schemmel|
|Width||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.6 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Animated, Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||575 minutes|
|Long Description||Seven years have passed since Cell’s defeat, and the Z Fighters have returned to normal life. Goku has continued his training in the Other World, Krillin has gotten married, and Gohan has his hands full attempting to navigate the pitfalls of high school. But with the new World Martial Arts Tournament about to begin, it’s time for Goku and the Z Fighters to reunite and face off against the greatest warriors on Earth!|
Meanwhile, the evil wizard Babidi has traveled across the galaxy on a quest for revenge, hoping to fulfill his father’s thwarted dreams of universal domination. The Supreme Kai has come to enlist the aid of the Z Fighters in his effort to prevent Babidi from awakening a monster of unimaginable terror—Majin Buu!
|Similar Items||0704400088964: Dragon Ball Z Kai: Season 1|
0704400088940: Dragon Ball Z Kai: Season 2
0704400050503: Dragon Ball Movie Box Set
0704400037962: Dragon Ball Super Part Two
0704400037955: Dragon Ball Super: Part One
0704400016431: Dragon Ball Z Kai The Final Chapters - Part Three
0704400016424: Dragon Ball Z Kai: Final Chapters Part Three
0013023041332: Dragon Ball Z - The Saiyan Conflict (Boxed Set I - Episodes 1-25) [VHS]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.