|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00004Z4TW|
|Price New||59.58 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||56 minutes|
|Cast||Garry Chalk, Kathleen Barr, Michael Donovan|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.53 inches (convert)|
|Length||9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Animated, Color, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Long Description||The extraordinary adventures of life within a computer, as depicted in one of the world's first totally-computer-generated series. The riotous humour, infinitely-variable action and scenery, and intelligent use of every computer reference known, combine to produce a stunning universe where good constantly fights the forces of evil. Dot Matrix and her brother Enzo, plus thousands of friendly binomes, live in Mainframe, which is plagued by viruses Megabyte and sister strain Hexadecimal. Guardian Bob is sent from the Net to protect them, and soon makes it his home. Together, they must prevent Megabyte from taking control of all the systems. As an added complication, games being played by the mystical User invade the system regularly, and must be defeated, or else portions of the city are laid waste... This gives us a chance to see every genre of video-game ever conceived, from the point of view of the characters! When Megabyte finally manages to banish Bob, Enzo takes over as the city's Guardian, but things will never be quite the same...|
|Similar Items||0826663123494: ReBoot Seasons One & Two|
0702727013621: Reboot (4/Ful/Reg1) 03/13/01
0702727013423: Reboot (2/Ful) 09/25/00
0702727013324: Reboot (1/Ful) 09/25/00
0013131275193: Reboot - Daemon Rising / My Two Bobs
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.