|Product Name||Eeboo French Bingo|
|Category||Toy / Game / Puzzle|
|Short Description||Height:0 inches / Length:0 inches / Weight:1.64 pounds / Width:0 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000O5YIAY|
|Price New||11.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||This French Bingo version promotes vocabulary enrichment and hones perceptual skills. The themes are: nature, vehicles, market, animals, clothing, and colors. Comes with a cloth bag for holding the tiles. Great for children ages 3 and up. For 2 to 6 players. The object is to be the first player to fill a card with tiles by matching the pictures. The names under the pictures are in French. Includes a pronunciation key.|
|Similar Items||9781438002538: My French Sticker Dictionary: Everyday Words and Popular Themes in Colorful Sticker Scenes (Sticker Dictionaries)|
9780764143403: 50 French Phrases: Games and Activities to Teach Language Essentials
9780883130636: Having Fun With French: Conversational French for Elementary School - Book 1 (French Edition)
5060241630010: Kloo's Learn To Speak French Language Card Games Pack 2 (Decks 3 & 4)
5060241630065: Kloo's Learn To Speak French Language Card Games Pack 1 (Decks 1 & 2)
9782011691651: Cahier d'Ã©criture avec Sami et Julie (French Edition)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.