|Product Name||Thank God It's Friday - 40th Anniversary - Blu-ray|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B079ZT1XV6|
|Price New||7.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.88 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Run Time||89 minutes|
|Cast||Valerie Landsburg, Terri Nunn, Chick Vennera, Donna Summer|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Width||5.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Long Description||It's Friday and everyone is going to the hot new disco. The Commodores are scheduled to play if Floyd shows up with the instruments and Nicole dreams of becoming a disco star. Other characters are there to win the dance contest, or to put a little excitement into a fifth anniversary.|
|Similar Items||0032429300614: Grease|
0032429296528: Grease Collection
0027200000449: Mike's Murder
0025192387647: Girls Trip
0025192369841: Ghost and Mr. Chicken
0025192356445: Airport The Complete Collection
0014381162721: Naked Evil/Exorcism at Midnight
View 30 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.