|Product Name||Poseidon Adventure - The Complete Miniseries|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B072MPL1PB|
|Price New||4.11 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.10 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Adam Baldwin, Bryan Brown, Peter Weller, Rutger Hauer, Steve Guttenberg|
|Genre||ACTION & ADVENTURE|
|Width||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.72 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Anamorphic, Color, NTSC, Surround Sound, Widescreen|
|Run Time||175 minutes|
|Long Description||The greatest danger is already on board.|
The blockbuster phenomenon now becomes a precedent-setting new miniseries that raises the stakes and the fear factor in a thrilling adaptation of Paul Gallico s bestselling passage of unfathomable suspense.
As the luxury liner Poseidon slices through the waters of an ocean storm, the greatest danger is already on board - a terrorist with an explosive message for the world. Detonated on New Year's Eve, the blast capsizes the ship leaving a motley crew - the madman among them - struggling for survival in this upside-down life-and-death drama.
With an all-star cast, THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE is an ingenious mix of breathtaking special effects, heart-pounding human drama, and alarming suspense surpassing all that has come before for sheer epic adventure level by terrifying level.
|Similar Items||0888574012151: Beyond the Poseidon Adventure|
0025192176135: Airport Terminal Pack
0024543231653: Poseidon Adventure
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
|Search Amazon||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.