|Product Name||Because They're Young - 55th Anniversary|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00VX21WDS|
|Price New||179.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||89.97 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||99 minutes|
|Cast||Dick Clark, Doug McClure, Michael Callan, Tuesday Weld, Victori Shaw|
|Run Time||99 minutes|
|Width||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, HiFi Sound, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||99 minutes|
|Long Description||Suddenly kids grow up! Only yesterday there were red-hot athletes and hot dates...Today they're gripped by grownup desires Featuring musical performances by Duane Eddy and Bobby Rydell! Director Paul Wendkos ( Gidget , The Burglar ) addresses youth culture and the clash between one generation and another in a story of a sympathetic young teacher (Dick Clark, TV's American Bandstand ) and his high school students. Neil Hendry's (Clark) class includes Buddy McCalla (Warren Berlinger), a popular member of the football team; Ricky Summers (Roberta Shore), a pretty young cheerleader; Anne Gregor (Tuesday Weld, Once Upon a Time in America and A Safe Place ), a girl mature for her years as the result of a scarring experience ; and Griff Rimer (Michael Callan, The Interns and Cat Ballou ), a tough-as-nails transfer from Conway. Neil becomes romantically involved with the principal's secretary (Victoria Shaw, The Eddy Duchin Story ), but his involvement with his students is a cause of concern for the principal. Any respectable teen-flick from the '60s should have musical guest appearances: here they're by James Darren and Duane Eddy and the Rebels.|
|Similar Items||9781404954779: Complete Gidget Collection|
0889290496751: Shake, Rattle and Rock: Classic Rock n Roll Movie
0874757051994: Rock 'n Rhythm 2-Disc Collector's Set
0781735606704: Airplay: The Rise And Fall Of Rock Radio (As Seen On Public Television)
0688474350526: Go, Johnny, Go!
0089218523891: Rock Rock Rock!
0043396140165: Don't Knock the Twist / Twist Around the Clock
0043396140103: Don't Knock the Rock / Rock Around the Clock
0043396048072: Complete Gidget Collection
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.