|Product Name||Cosby Show Season 3|
|Category||Nick-Nack / Tchotchke / Collectible|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00I099JXM|
|Price New||6.43 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.35 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|IMDb||Not on IMDb|
|Run Time||611 minutes|
|Cast||Bill Cosby, Lisa Bonet, Malcom-Jamal Warner, Phylicia Rashad|
|Run Time||611 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||32 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||611 minutes|
|Long Description||Season 3 Has A Laughter Guarantee! The Cosby Show is still one of the great TV sitcoms of all time DVD Talk, Jason Bailey The Cosby Show appeared on NBC becoming one of the most popular programs in the history of television. The Cosby Show depicted a close-knit and prosperous family, The Huxtables, that dwelled in New York City. Dr. Heathcliff and Clair Huxtable were a happily married, dual-profession couple with aspirations of raising their five children in an uplifting, positive environment. The Cosby Show held TV's #1 slot for a record 5 consecutive years and stayed in the Top 20 shows for all eight seasons it was on NBC . Enjoy all of the legendary episodes, such as Golden Anniversary , Monster Man Huxtable and Say Hello to a Good Buy . Relive the love and laughter all over again! Guest Stars - Gilbert Gottfried (TV's The Hollywood Squares ) Sinbad ( Jingle All The Way ) Patricia Richardson (TV's Home Improvement ) Rita Moreno ( West Side Story ) Gates McFadden (TV's Star Trek: The Next Generation ) Robert Culp (TV's The Greatest American Hero ) Pam Grier ( Jackie Brown ) CONTENTS: Disc 1 Bring 'em Back Alive Food for Thought Golden Anniversary Man Talk Mother, May I? The March Theo's Flight Vanessa's Rich Denise Gets a 'D' A Girl and Her Dog War Stories Cliff in Charge Disc 2 Monster Man Huxtable Rudy Spends the Night Say Hello to a Good Buy Denise Gets an Opinion Calling Doctor Huxtable You Only Hurt the One You Love The Shower Cliff's 50th Birthday I Know That You Know Andalusian Flu Bald and Beautiful Planning Parenthood Hillman|
|Similar Items||0683904540522: Cosby Show Season 8|
0683904540515: Cosby Show Season 7
0683904533388: Cosby Show Season 4
0683904531841: Cosby Show - Season 1 & 2
0683904531834: The Cosby Show
0683904531827: Cosby Show - Season 1
0634991332095: Cosby Show Season 6
0634991331999: Cosby Show Season 5
0634991253222: Cosby Show Season 2
0634991253123: Cosby Show Season 1
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.