|Product Name||Dark Passengers - 8 Movie Collection|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00EQ2KVTS|
|Price New||3.88 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.73 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|IMDb||Not on IMDb|
|Run Time||777 minutes|
|Cast||Christian Slater, Elisabeth Shue, Josh Brolini, Kevin Bacon|
|Run Time||777 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||777 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||Shocking Horror! Face your fears with this gruesome gallery of gore featuring 8 frightening films sure to appease thrill seekers and horror hounds. Hollow Man (Director's Cut ) Hollow Man 2 The Hunt for the BTK Killer The Tattooist Hostel (Unrated Director's Cut) Hostel Part II (Unrated Director's Cut) Anatomy Anatomy 2 Technical Specifications: Hollow Man (Director's Cut) - 1.85:1 aspect ratio English 5.1 audio Hollow Man 2 - 2.40:1 aspect ratio English 5.1 audio The Hunt for the BTK Killer - 1.78:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio The Tattooist - 1.78:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio Hostel - 2.35:1 aspect ratio English 5.1 audio Hostel Part II - 2.35:1 aspect ratio English 5.1 audio Anatomy - 2.35:1 aspect ratio English 5.1 audio Anatomy 2 - 2.40:1 aspect ratio English 5.1 audio|
|Similar Items||0683904894366: Scared to Death - Horror Movie Collection|
0683904545282: Dangerous Attractions - 10 Thriller Films
0683904536792: Where Evil Lies
0683904531520: Crimes Of Passion - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531506: Deadly Desires - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531490: Deadly Secrets - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531483: Captive Comedies: 8 Movie Collection (Hollywood Homicide/Hudson Hawk/The Freshman/Cops and Robbersons/Lone Star State of Mind/Excess Baggage/A Fine Mess/Life Without Dick)
0683904531476: Red Alert Action - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531469: In Harms Way - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531452: Operation Payback - 8 Movie Collection
0096009793999: 8-Movie Pack Midnight Horror Collection V.1
0031398154662: Afterdark Horrorfest: 8 Movie Pack
0025192355134: 4 Movie Marathon Conspiracy Collection
0025192112874: 4 Movie Marathon Horror Collection
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.