|Product Name||Operation Payback - 8 Movie Collection|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00EQ2KUQC|
|Price New||1.73 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.84 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|IMDb||Not on IMDb|
|Run Time||741 minutes|
|Cast||Dolph Lundgren, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Keifer Sutherland, Mark Dacascos, Val Kilmer|
|Run Time||741 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, Full Screen, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||741 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||Non-Stop Adrenaline Rush! An explosive collection of 8 hard-hitting action films featuring Hollywood heavyweights Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Kiefer Sutherland, Jeff Bridges, Val Kilmer, Christopher Lambert and many more! The Russian Specialist (AKA: The Mechanik) Knock Off The Hunt for Eagle One: Crash Point Second In Command Truth or Consequences N.M. Scenes of the Crime Conspiracy The Point Men Technical Specifications: The Russian Specialist - 1.78:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio Knock Off - 2.35:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio The Hunt for Eagle One: Crash Point - 1.33:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio Second In Command - 1.85:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio Truth or Consequences, N.M. - 1.85:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio Scenes of the Crime - 1.85:1 apect ratio English 2.0 audio Conspiracy - 1.85:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio The Point Men - 1.85:1 aspect ratio English 2.0 audio|
|Similar Items||0687797523297: 12 Film Action Pack|
0683904894342: 9 Pulse Pounding Films - Action Movie Collection
0683904545831: Action - 20 Movie Collection
0683904544544: Jean-Claude Van Damme - 5 Movie Pack
0683904531544: Criminally Clueless- 8 Movie Collection
0683904531537: Dark Passengers - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531520: Crimes Of Passion - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531506: Deadly Desires - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531490: Deadly Secrets - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531483: Captive Comedies: 8 Movie Collection (Hollywood Homicide/Hudson Hawk/The Freshman/Cops and Robbersons/Lone Star State of Mind/Excess Baggage/A Fine Mess/Life Without Dick)
0683904531476: Red Alert Action - 8 Movie Collection
0683904531469: In Harms Way - 8 Movie Collection
0043396421707: Action Classics Unleashed The 4-Movie Collection
0031398129059: Four-Film Collection
0025192355134: 4 Movie Marathon Conspiracy Collection
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.