|Product Name||That '70s Show Season 7|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00B04NJ1M|
|Price New||10.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||22 minutes|
|Cast||Mila Kunis, Danny Masterson, Laura Prepon, Wilmer Valderrama|
|Run Time||548 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||30 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||548 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||Eric Forman is a typical high school student growing up in Wisconsin in 1976 with his family and his friends. Together, they have the same kind of joys and sorrows that just about every teenager has while growing up. This show parodied many of the attitudes, events and fads of the 70s, along with those who grew up at the time.|
|Similar Items||0883929608362: Shameless Season 8|
0883929566648: Big Bang Theory The Complete Tenth Season
0683904529831: That '70s Show Season 8
0683904527929: That '70s Show Season 6
0683904527912: That '70s Show
0683904526786: That '70s Show (Mill Creek Entertainment): Season 4
0683904526779: That '70s Show Season 3
0683904524522: That '70s Show Holiday Edition
0683904524393: That '70s Show Season 2
0683904524386: That '70s Show (Mill Creek Entertainment): Season 1
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.