|Product Name||Quantum Leap The Complete Series|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B01N1ZNLJO|
|Price New||23.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||20.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||4,570 minutes|
|Cast||Dean Stockwell, Scott Bakula|
|Run Time||4570 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||2 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||95 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Box set, Color, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||4,570 minutes|
|Long Description||Sam Beckett has a date with destiny. Where will he end up next? Get ready for an adventure of many lifetimes with the ground-breaking sci-fi classic, Quantum Leap. With the complete series box set, you can now leap through all 95 thrilling episodes over 5 seasons of this Primetime Emmy® Award-winning series back-to-back and uninterrupted! Join Dr. Sam Beckett (Scott Bakula), a time traveler lost in time, who temporarily leaps into the bodies and lives of other people to put right what once went wrong. Accompanied by Al (Dean Stockwell), a wise-cracking holograph that only Sam can see and hear, Sam twists the hands of fate with each heart-pounding, action-packed adventure in the hopes that he can someday complete the mission that will take him home. Notable Cast/Crew: Includes hundreds of celebrity guest stars including: Jennifer Anniston, Neil Patrick Harris, Teri Hatcher, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Michael Madsen, Jason Priestley, Bob Saget, Brooke Shields, and Dr. Ruth Westmeimer.|
|Similar Items||0883929604517: Sherlock Giftset|
0826831071718: Knight Rider - The Complete Series
0826831071602: Airwolf - The Complete Series
0767685155721: Greatest American Hero Complete Series
0683904111593: Highway to Heaven - The Complete Series
0610583527698: The Wonder Years (New Slipcase*)(22DVD)
0025195013765: Voyagers! - The Complete Series
0024543225324: Pretender - The Complete Third Season
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.