|Product Name||Mobile Suit Gundam The 08th MS Team|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005NB8R|
|Price New||115.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.19 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Universal Century 0079. Federation commander, Shiro Amada has now assumed control of his unit, the 08th MS Team. Their first missions have not been easy, and they don't look to be getting any easier. On their third mission, the 08th MS team encounters a new enemy Mobile Armor, the experimental Apsalus. After engaging it in battle, they return to base. Meanwhile, the Apsalus has been forced to land to make emergency repairs. And the Zeon have taken over the local village. A village where some of the 08th MS Team are heading for some R&R. Now, they lie in wait in the desert for the enemy Mobile Armor to make another appearance. It's a long wait, and with one of their team injured, it's going to be a rough road.|
|Similar Items||4934569603661: Mobile Suits Gundam 0083 STARDUST MEMORY vol.4 (DVD)|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.