|Product Name||This Is My Town: Songs Of New York|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Music|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B01MUDLNXE|
|Price New||2.76 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||4.92 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.47 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.55 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Long Description||I'm a New York City boy; born and raised. So when it came time to create a new album, I thought, How about celebrating New York? How about saying thanks to the city for giving me my ambition, my sense of humor and my decency. - Barry Manilow Barry latest studio album is a musical montage with all the sights and sounds of a great city. It's filled with different styles of music: Pop, Easy Jazz, Broadway type songs, early Rock n Roll, a little R&B and a little Funk. It's a musical melting pot just like New York. THIS IS MY TOWN: SONGS OF NEW YORK is a musical journey. Hold on for the ride.|
|Similar Items||8024391077627: Songs Of Cinema|
0889854059224: Hello, Dolly! (New Broadway Cast Recording)
0886974208426: Music & Passion: The Best Of Barry Manilow
0886972162829: Barry Manilow - Beautiful Ballads Love Songs
0874402009349: Night Songs
0766482153121: The Songs 1975-1990
0755174691225: Live on Broadway
0743211754521: Manilow - Greatest Hits: The Platinum Collection
0602557349412: 50th Anniversary Collection [3 CD]
0190758035123: The Music...The Mem'ries...The Magic!
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.