|Product Name||Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted To Sin|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Music|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001VPJYYQ|
|Long Description||2009 album from the acclaimed songstress. Abnormally Attracted To Sin is a treasure. An elaborate feast made from home-grown stock, offered up to a generation fed on small meals made with cheap ingredients. The album has a typically detailed and wide sound, dominated by dark, rich reds and hints of silver. The mood is dark but charged, like a late night conversation (or confession) held over several bottles of wine. AATS is the work of someone who knows, with fierce certainty, what she believes in. Anybody, whether it's a newcomer or a lifelong member of Tori's phenomenal fanbase, will feel that certainty. The 18 tracks on AATS were recorded in Cornwall by Tori's husband Mark Hawley and his partner Marcel Van Limbeek. Features the single 'Welcome To England'.|
|Similar Items||9780738904108: Tori Amos - Welcome to Sunny Florida|
5099751942528: The Beekeeper
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.