|Product Name||Universal Classic Monsters Complete 30-Film Collection|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B07DKY35N5|
|Price New||149.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||2,764 minutes|
|Cast||Claude Rains, Edgar Barrier, Nelson Eddy, Susanna Foster|
|Run Time||2764 minutes|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||2,764 minutes|
|Long Description||From the era of silent movies through present day, Universal Pictures has been regarded as the home of the monsters. The Universal Classic Monsters: Complete 30-Film Collection showcases all of the original films featuring the most iconic monsters in motion picture history including Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, The Invisible Man, The Bride of Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, Phantom of the Opera and Creature from the Black Lagoon. Starring some of the most legendary actors including Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, Lon Chaney Jr., Claude Rains and Elsa Lanchester in the roles that they made famous, these films set the standard for a new horror genre with revolutionary makeup, mood-altering cinematography and groundbreaking special effects. Featuring hours of revealing bonus features, these landmark movies defined the horror genre and are still regarded as some of the most unforgettable characters ever to be filmed.|
|Similar Items||0683904633330: Rescue Me - The Complete Series BD|
0683904633323: Community - The Complete Series - Blu-ray
0683904633309: Happy Endings - The Complete Series - BD
0683904633293: Masters of Sex - The Complete Series - BD
0663390002308: Changeling - Limited Edition
0634482734599: WizKids Fury of Dracula 4th Edition
0191329065037: Invisible Man Complete Legacy Collection
0031398289838: Ash Vs. Evil Dead Season 3
0031398288893: Beyond Re-animator
0025192376665: Marx Brothers Silver Screen Collection
View 11 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.