|Product Name||Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (Three-Disc Blu-Ray 3d / Blu-Ray / Dvd Combo + Digital Copy + Ul|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B008OIXXYK|
|Price New||18.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||17.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Alex, Marty, Gloria and Melman are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a traveling circus, which they reinvent - Madagascar style. TIME Magazine calls Madagascar 3 "A three dream circus. A real fun movie." (Richard Corliss) "Hilarious! The best 'Madagascar' yet!" (Pete Hammond, BOXOFFICE Magazine) "Charming and very funny." (Bill Zwecker, Chicago Sun Times)|
|Similar Items||5051368207759: Madagascar [BLU-RAY]|
5039036055772: Ice Age 4:Continental Drift [T
5039036042291: Ice Age 3 [Blu-ray] [Import anglais]
0191329061251: Penguins of Madagascar
0024543871675: Mr. Peabody and Sherman
0024543208693: Ice Age 3 [Blu-ray]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.