|Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV
|Buy on Amazon ~ 6305252572
|1.59 US Dollars (curriencies)
|0.94 US Dollars (curriencies)
|R - Restricted
|Annette O'Toole, Eddie Murphy, Nick Nolte
|5.25 inches (convert)
|0.5 inches (convert)
|7.55 inches (convert)
|25 hundredths pounds (convert)
|Subtitled, Closed-captioned, Color, Letterboxed, NTSC, Widescreen
|Oddball cop and tough guy, Jack Cates is the only survivor of a cop shooting and in hunting down the murderer collects Reggie Hammond from jail for 48 hours. Hammond is oddly motivated to help. The killer is searching for his stash of cash. Cates and Hammond who have the Black-white, cop-crook thing to work out make surprisingly good partners as they navigate through the city looking for their suspect.
|9780792178668: Beverly Hills Cop III
0097363221944: Beverly Hills Cop Iii
0097360186048: Beverly Hills Cop 2
0097360113440: Beverly Hills Cop (Special Edition)
0032429284631: Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles
0032429271457: Another 48 Hrs.
0032429258410: Trading Places
0032429256669: Coming to America
0032429247506: Beverly Hills Cop 3-Movie Collection
0024543266945: Romancing the Stone
|by EAN or by Title
An article of interest
Site News and Events
We are upgrading the way company data is handled
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.