|Product Name||Images of the Armenian Spirit - The Award Winning PBS Documentary by Emmy Award Winner Andrew Goldberg|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0010K5QCG|
|Price New||19.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Images of the Armenian Spirit celebrates more than 3,000 years of art, culture, and survival of the Armenian people. The rich visuals in this documentary highlight the epic accomplishments in Armenian history, architecture and religion as well as the devastation of the genocide of 1.5 million Armenians in 1915. Images of the Armenian Spirit transports the viewer to today's Republic of Armenia and, through this journey, explores the spirit of what it means to be Armenian. Some of the highlights offered in this documentary include rarely seen photographs of the rescue, by the French, of the Armenian residents of Musa Dagh during the genocide, as well as footage shot undercover in Eastern Turkey showing the devastated areas that were once historic Armenia.|
|Similar Items||9781904832379: The Armenians: Art, Culture And Religion|
9781618950550: A History Of Armenia
9781568591506: Armenian Tsopk/Kharpert (Ucla Armenian History and Culture Series. Historic Armenian Cities and Provinces, 3)
9781411698659: Armenian Food: Fact, Fiction & Folklore
9781403964229: The Armenian People from Ancient to Modern Times: Volume I: The Dynastic Periods: From Antiquity to the Fourteenth Century
9781403964212: The Armenian People from Ancient to Modern Times: Volume I: The Dynastic Periods: From Antiquity to the Fourteenth Century
9781120158222: Armenian Poems (1917)
9781110825981: Armenian Poems
9780312101695: The Armenian People from Ancient to Modern Times: Volume I: The Dynastic Periods: From Antiquity to the Fourteenth Century
9780192741554: Armenian Folk-Tales And Fables (Oxford Myths And Legends)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.