|Product Name||Herb Pharm Herb Pharm Artichoke Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Short Description||Height:6 inches / Length:6 inches / Weight:0.2 pounds / Width:6 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0006O4LLE|
|Price New||7.37 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Weight||0.96 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Herb pharm, artichoke helps maintain established healthy cholesterol levels. We prepare our artichoke extract from the leaf and flower bud of cynara scolymus plants which are certified organically grown on our own farm without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. Liquid herbal extract. Our artichoke is never fumigated or irradiated.|
|Similar Items||0033674646007: Nature's Way Artichoke Capsules, 60-Count|
9781905744442: Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads: Stop Starving, Start Eating ... Still Get Skinny!
9781609619930: Skinny Chicks Eat Real Food: Kick Your Fake Food Habit, Kickstart Your Weight Loss
9781609613082: Skinny Chicks Eat Real Food: Kick Your Fake Food Habit, Kickstart Your Weight Loss
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.