|Product Name||A Christmas Carol|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Widely considered to be the definitive of the many film versions of Charles Dickens' classic novel is this 1951 British adaptation, starring Alastair Sim entitled "Scrooge" in its U.K. release. Sim plays Ebenezer Scrooge, a London miser who, despite|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00LOCLCPU|
|Price New||14.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||Dickens' London miser Ebenezer Scrooge meets the ghosts of Christmases past, present and yet to come.|
|Similar Items||9780780623743: A Christmas Carol|
0844503000668: Scrooge (Dvd)
0829567024522: Spirit of Christmas
0089859885129: A Christmas Carol
0053939816129: A Christmas Carol
0024543381723: Miracle on 34th Street
0024543027201: A Christmas Carol
0012569677203: Warner Bros. Classic Holiday Collection (Boys Town / A Christmas Carol 1938 / Christmas in Connecticut)
0012569677159: A Christmas Carol
0011301685131: Scrooge - Charles Dickens
0011301610355: A Christmas Carol
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.