|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||12.00 EA|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B004KMWZKW|
|Price New||39.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||45 minutes|
|Cast||John Hurt, Colin Morgan, Bradley James, Richard Wilson|
|Run Time||585 minutes|
|Format||PAL, Anamorphic, Subtitled, Widescreen, Color|
|Run Time||585 minutes|
|Long Description||Young Merlin is a teenager, discovering and then learning to master his magical gift. Magister Gaius, King Uther Pendragon's learned court physician to whom he's assigned as humble page, teaches him medicine, coaches his magical self-study, and warns him of Uther's strong aversion to magic. Merlin becomes squire to the noble but imprudent crown prince, Arthur, whose fate is linked with Merlin.|
|Similar Items||0883929326457: Merlin Season 5|
0883929326242: Merlin Season 5
0883929299171: Merlin Season 4
0883929288618: Merlin Season 4
0883929165605: Merlin: Season 2
0883929148974: Robin Hood The Complete Series
0883929096794: Merlin Season 1
0786936853438: Once Upon A Time The Complete Sixth Season
0043396521506: Librarians, the - Season 03
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.