|Product Name||Silent Comedy Classics 12 Classic Shorts|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B002TCRQNG|
|Price New||2.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||A collection of rare silent comedies, including the DVD debut of John Kirby Carpenter's silent comedy, ""Late For Lunch.|
|Similar Items||9780778614746: The Chaplin Collection|
0096009850395: Charlie Chaplin Vol. 1 - 23 Features!
0096009169893: Charlie Chaplin 100th Anniversary Collection
0089218660992: The Birth Of Motion Pictures: House With Closed Shutters (1910) / An Unseen Enemy (1912) / Musketeers Of Pig Alley (1912) / Love, Loot And Crash (1915) (Silent)
0011301688248: Golden Age of Silent Films - 2 DVD COLLECTOR'S EMBOSSED TIN!
0011301679833: Golden Age of Silent Films
0011301674142: Golden Age of Silent Films
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.