|Product Name||J Morgan Confections Heavenly Caramels, Butter Flavor (4.7 oz bag); Gourmet, Artisan Soft and Chewy Butter Caramel Candies, Creamy and Smooth, Hand-Crafted Golden Treats|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ B07CLK23TY|
|Price New||8.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
- J Morgan Confections Heavenly Caramels, Butter flavor (4.7 oz bag). Gourmet, artisan soft and chewy butter caramels, individually wrapped. Creamy and smooth old-fashioned caramel candies, small batch hand-crafted golden caramel treats.
- Source - J Morgan has been creating the most delectable and rich specialty confections and truffles for over half a century. Founded in the scenic state of Utah, J Morgan selects only the highest quality ingredients to craft our old-fashioned style gourmet confections. We use an original and authentic caramel recipe and crafting method to create the finest and tastiest sweet caramel candies.
- Process/Flavor - Rich butter, fresh cream and sweet sugar are heated and blended at precise temperatures in small batches to create the most delightful soft and chewy caramel treat. The mixture is carefully stirred until the desired golden color and smooth, creamy consistency is successfully achieved. Flavoring is infused into the mixture as it cools for ultimate flavor retention. The classic butter flavor is popular for its absolutely scrumptious and mouthwatering quintessential taste.
- Features - Slow caramelization is what makes these unique caramels intensely sweet with an unforgettable melt-in-your-mouth sensation. Each 4.7 oz bag contains a serving of four fresh and soft caramel candies for ultimate convenience and freshness. You'll find yourself reaching for those creamy butter caramel treats whenever you're looking for something satisfying to suck or chew.
- Uses - J Morgan's Heavenly Caramels make an incredible bite-size treat when you're in need of something comforting and sweet. These old-fashioned style caramels can be enjoyed as candies, or used for desserts such as cookies, biscuits, caramel pops, bars, pies and cakes. Melt some down as a mouthwatering sauce for homemade caramel-dipped apples or strawberries, or to drizzle on pudding, cheesecake, cupcakes or muffins. Treat someone special with these gourmet treats for a memorable gift.
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
PDF stands for Portable Data File and 4 indicates that each section of the code is made of 4 bars and stripes by 17 units. These can be between 3 and 90 rows.
This symbol is like stacked sets of 1D barcodes. Both numbers and letters can be encoded into these symbols. The symbol is made up of start and stop patterns, left and right row indicators and the data blocks in the middle.
This symbology is in the public domain meaning that anyone can make use of it without dealing with licing issues. If you need to generate these types of codes, you might want to check out the www.racoindustries.com web site.