|Product Name||ER Season 8|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000WMA74A|
|Price New||19.77 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||14.69 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||1,012 minutes|
|Cast||Anthony Edwards, Eriq LaSalle, Goran Visjnic, Maura Tierney, Noah Wyle|
|Run Time||1012 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||75 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||1,012 minutes|
|Features||DVD, 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, Slipcase - Digipack, Multi Disc, Stereo 2.0 - English, Gag Reel Deleted Scenes|
|Similar Items||9780790791548: ER: Season 3|
9780790788494: ER: Season 2
9780790777887: ER: Season 1
0883929613427: ER: The Complete Seventh Season
0085393886721: ER - Pilot
0012569755413: ER: Season 6 (Rental Ready)
0012569755406: ER: Season 6
0012569704978: ER: Season 5 (Rental Ready)
0012569704961: ER Season 5
0012569704862: ER: Season 4 (Rental Ready)
0012569599130: A Hole in the Heart
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.