|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005NSXY|
|Price New||2.38 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Weight||3.2 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Three archaeologists searching for the 4,000-year-old tomb of Princess Ananka among the ruins in Egypt are warned of grave consequences if they violate her tomb. Madness strikes one and as the others return to England with a mummy a series of murders take place as the mummy destroys those who desecrated the secret tomb. DVD Features: Full Screen Version Other: Digital Mono in English and French Trailer on Side A|
|Similar Items||9781419815058: The Curse of Frankenstein / Taste the Blood of Dracula|
9780790789668: Dracula Has Risen from the Grave
5060034577461: Blood from the Mummy's Tomb [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - United Kingdom ]
0883929580538: Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed
0683904540423: Hammer Film Collection Volume 1
0663390000830: Count Dracula
0089218108197: In Search of Dracula
0085391174264: 4 Film Favorites Draculas
0043396271074: Icons of Horror Collection Hammer Films
0043396078734: Revenge of Frankenstein
0025192249648: Classic Monsters
0012569722750: The Curse of Frankenstein / Taste the Blood of Dracula
0011891980210: The Satanic Rites of Dracula
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.