|Product Name||Teen Titans-Complete 4th Season (Dvd/P S-1.33/2 Disc/Eng-Sdh Sub)|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000UPMZ1C|
|Long Description||The series revolves around main team members Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven. While it is an action cartoon, the series is also character-driven, with a focus on the main characters' struggles with being teenage superheroes, their mutual friendships, and their limitations. Seasons four is based upon one of the most popular New Teen Titans arcs, ''Terror of Trigon''. Many characters from the comics, including Aqualad and Speedy, appear throughout the series. 13 action-packed adventures from the hit TV series this Deluxe 2-Disc Edition feature 13 exciting episodes from this smash TV series plus behind-the-scenes bonuses|
|Similar Items||9780790794853: Teen Titans, Volume 1 - Divide and Conquer (DC Comics Kids Collection)|
0012569833333: Teen Titans: Season 3 (Rental Ready)
0012569833326: Teen Titans - The Complete Third Season (DC Comics Kids Collection)
0012569810488: Teen Titans: The Complete Second Season
0012569747722: Teen Titans - The Complete First Season (DC Comics Kids Collection)
0012569746213: Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo
0012569688698: Teen Titans - Season 2, Volume 1 - Fear Itself (DC Comics Kids Collection)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.