|Product Name||Superman II|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:2.12 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000P6XQ50|
|Price New||149.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||14.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||127 minutes|
|Cast||Gene Hackman, Christopher Reeve, Ned Beatty, Jackie Cooper|
|Director||Richard Lester, Richard Donner|
|Run Time||906 minutes|
|Width||6.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||2.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||212 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Box set, Closed-captioned, Collector's Edition, Color, Limited Edition, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||906 minutes|
|Features||DVD, Box set, Closed-captioned, Collector's Edition, English (Original Language), French (Original Language), German (Original Language), 14, 906|
|Long Description||Picking up where "Superman: The Movie" left off, three criminals, General Zod (Terence Stamp), Ursa, (Sarah Douglas), and Non (Jack O'Halloran) from the planet Krypton are released from the Phantom Zone by a nuclear explosion in space. They descend upon Earth where they could finally rule. Superman, meanwhile, is in love with Lois Lane (Margot Kidder), who finds out who he really is. Lex Luthor (Gene Hackman) escapes from prison and is determined to destroy Superman by joining forces with the three criminals.|
|Similar Items||0786936855982: Thor Ragnarok|
0786936854305: Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2
0883929447459: Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice
5051892112765: Superman Complete Collection
0883929248001: Man of Steel
0883929073597: 4 Film Favorites Batman Collection
0012569753426: Superman II
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.