|Product Name||1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle|
|Category||Toy / Game / Puzzle|
|Short Description||Butternut Farms|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00KMYDWXQ|
|Price New||13.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||67.9 centimeters (convert)|
|Height||49.8 centimeters (convert)|
|Features||1000 piece jigsaw puzzle Finished size is 26.75 x 19.75 inches Includes bonus poster for help in solving Manufactured from premium quality materials Made in the USA|
|Long Description||This 1000 large piece jigsaw puzzle from famed folk artist Charles Wysocki will take you back in time as you enjoy a true slice of Americana living. See what life is like on a small town farm, from travelling by horse and buggy to shopping for the latest fall harvest picked right from the farm. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured in the U.S.A. from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.|
|Similar Items||5711008911254: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle|
0079346114672: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346114665: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346114627: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346114610: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346114580: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346114559: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0079346114283: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.