|Product Name||Elmos World - Singing, Drawing & M Movie|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00AQ6MVOG|
|Price New||5.54 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.09 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Join Sesame Street's curious red monster as he explores singing, drawing, and telephones! Elmo's World offers kids and adults a fresh and light-hearted take on the world around them. Each episode comes to life in Elmo's bright, exciting and very original room the drawer, door, shade and TV all join in the fun. And he's even visited by a muppet opera diva and a talking muppet phone!|
|Long Description||Join Sesame Street's curious red monster, as he explores singing, drawing and telephones! Elmo's World offers kids and adults a fresh and light-hearted take on the wor ld around them. Each episode comes to life in Elmo's bright, exciting and very original ro om -- the drawer, door, shade and TV all join in the fun. And he's even visited by a Muppe t opera diva and a talking Muppet phone! Also featuring Elmo's per goldfish, Dorothy, the zany Mr. Noodle and classic songs that will delight viewers of all ages.|
|Similar Items||9780738923338: Elmo's World - Flowers, Bananas & More|
9780738924960: Elmo's World - The Great Outdoors
9780738923772: Elmo's World - Wake up with Elmo!
9780738922683: Elmo's World Wild Wild West!
9780738923673: Sesame Street - Elmo's World - Happy Holidays
9780738925400: Elmo's World Elmo Has Two! Hands, Ears & Feet
0883929299980: Sesame Street: Elmo's World Springtime Fun
0851747004000: Elmo's World: Head To Toe With Elmo
0851747004024: Elmo Worlds: Elmo's Favorite Things
9780738926896: Elmo's World - Families, Mail & Bath Time
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.