|Product Name||Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot|
|Category||Home: Kitchen / Laundry|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00KBUGQNY|
|Price New||18.19 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||9.12 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.67 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.31 inches (convert)|
|Weight||123 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Features||Melt up to 2-1/2 cups of Candy Melts candy (sold separately) in 10 minutes or less for dipping, drizzling and decorating using the two temperature settings Two pour spouts on each side plus a removable silicone insert for easy cleanup Polarized 120-volt plug Material: Plastic and silicone Melting pot dimensions: 5.7 in. dia. x 6.3 x 9.1 in. (14.4 diam x 16 x 23.1 cm)|
|Long Description||Make chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered pretzels, cake pops and more with the Wilton Candy Melting Pot. It features an easy-to-clean and convenient removable silicone pot with an ergonomic, heat-resistant handle and two easy-pour spouts — perfect for pouring melted candy into a decorating bag or drizzling directly onto treats. Once finished, simply chill the silicone pot until the candy hardens, then gently squeeze the soft silicone insert to pop out the remaining candy. The pot has two temperature settings, warm and melt so you can quickly melt up to 2 ½ cups of Candy Melts candy or chocolate in less than 10 minutes and keep it warm for dipping. An innovative heating base stays cool to the touch, a safety light indicates when the pot is on and it has rubber feet to keep it steady and in place on your counter. Powered by a standard 120-volt cord with polarized plug. Complete instructions included.|
|Similar Items||0701988686506: 210ct 6 inch Colored Lollipop Sticks 7 Colors for Cake Pops Apple Candy (Rose-red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, Watermelon Red, White)|
0700613677094: Cybrtrayd Life of the Party AO138 Plain Cookie Chocolate Candy Mold in Sealed Protective Poly Bag Imprinted with Copyrighted Cybrtrayd Molding Instructions
0655772008589: Babycakes Cp-12 Cake Pop Maker, Purple, 12 Cake Pops
0619730387963: Ghirardelli Melting Wafers Variety Pack with Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers and Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers. One Stop Shopping for the Best Tasting Melting Chocolate Wafers.
0070896794819: Wilton 1911-9481 Salted Caramel Flavor Candy Melts, 8 OZ.
0070896694621: Wilton Salted Caramel Candy Melts Drizzle Pouch, 2 oz.
0070896522221: Wilton 1911-2222 Candy Melts Ez Thin
0070896192998: Wilton Candy Decorating Primary Colors Set, 1 oz.
0070896050182: Wilton 1904-1018 Candy Melt Dipping Scoop
0056312673302: Augshy 300 Pcs Set Including 100 pack Lollipop treat Sticks,100 Pieces Lollipop Parcel Bags 100 Pieces Wire Lines
View 7 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.