|Product Name||Sword Of Honour|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.4 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000GYI3D6|
|Price New||23.13 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||14.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Thirty-five-year-old Englishman Guy Crouchback returns home from Italy at the start of the war determined to fight the good fight. Horrified by Nazi barbarism and emotionally shattered by a painful divorce, Crouchback eagerly accepts a post with the elite Royal Corps of Halberdiers. But nothing has prepared him for the absurd reality of life in the British army or the return of his alluring ex-wife. Based on Evelyn Waugh’s semi-autobiographical World War II epic, Sword of Honour stars Daniel Craig ( Casino Royale , Munich ), Megan Dodds ( Love in a Cold Climate ), Richard Coyle ( Coupling ), and Leslie Phillips ( Love on a Branch Line ). "More powerful and moving by the minute" — The Times (U.K.)|
|Similar Items||9786305739876: The Ogre|
9780679431367: The Sword Of Honour Trilogy (Everyman's Library Classics & Contemporary Classics)
0883929487141: Copenhagen / Fleming - The Man Who Would Be Bond
0783421338197: Masterpiece Theatre Monsignor Renard
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.