|Product Name||Monster Ult I600-4 Ultra 600 Rca Stereo Cables (4 Feet)|
|Category||Electronics / Photography|
|Short Description||Height:1 inches / Length:48 inches / Weight:0.31 pounds / Width:1 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00006RVNS|
|Price New||17.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||For Those Who Want the Best: Monster Ultra Series THX-Certified Home Theatre Cable Monster's Ultra Series is a result of hundreds of hours of critical listening, testing, re-evaluation, and engineering refinements. Only the most advanced Monster technologies, designs and materials were used. And of course, every cable had to meet the stringent certification standards set by THX. As you'll see and hear, the results are ultra impressive. Today's High Resolution Audio Sources Require Higher Performance Analog Audio Cable DVD Audio and Super Audio CD (SACD) are some of the highest quailty sources available today. How many analog cables you need depends upon the format. DVD Audio, for example, requires six channels of analog audio outpurs connecting to a proper AV receiver which has six channels of audio input. Introducing Monster Ultra Series THX-Certified Analog Audio Interconnects Whatever high resolution Audio format you use, Monster Ultra Analog Audio cables ensure that the accuracy and dynamic impact of the original signal is captured with more realism, more power, and amazing clarity. Leading edge technologies include Bandwidth Balanced multiple gauge wire networks for meticulous frequency response and elimination of phase distortions and time smear. The result is an exceptionally balanced, coherent sound.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.