|Call of Duty: World at War - Nintendo DS
|Electronics / Photography: Computer/Console Game
|Height:0.55 inches / Length:5.35 inches / Weight:0.1 pounds / Width:4.8 inches
|Buy on Amazon ~ B001AWIP8G
|23.70 US Dollars (curriencies)
|8.00 US Dollars (curriencies)
|Artist Not Provided
|4.8 inches (convert)
|0.55 inches (convert)
|5.35 inches (convert)
|25 hundredths pounds (convert)
|Call of Duty: World at War from Activision for the Nintendo DS brings WWII gameplay to the palm of your hand Achieve victory in seven unique mini-games as you confront enemies on European and Pacific battlefields Gameplay employs the Nintendo DS stylus and dual-screen interface for unique control Transmit secret messages with Morse Code, disarm mines, parachute to safety, heal fellow soldiers, provide artillery support, and more Connect online in four-player multiplayer action with more than 10 maps available for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Hunter/Prey
|Call of Duty: World at War from Activision for the Nintendo DS completely changes the rules of engagement by redefining World War II gameplay. In this edition, players are thrust into the final, tension-filled battles against a new, ferocious enemy in the most dangerous and suspenseful action ever seen in a WWII title. Building on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, this next installment promises to immerse players in gritty, chaotic gameplay. World at War delivers gritty, chaotic combat. View larger. The Nintendo DS version of Call of Duty: World at War brings American, British, and Russian campaigns into your hands as you confront new and relentless enemies across European and Pacific battlefields. This title provides the opportunity to achieve victory in seven unique mini-games and battle your friends in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Hunter/Prey across 11 different combat zones. Seven Mini-Games Provide Big Fun Call of Duty: World at War employs the Nintendo DS's stylus and dual-screen interface for a unique gaming experience. You'll be able to transmit secret message
|0968746057095: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Nintendo 3DS
0883929319671: Batman Arkham Origins
0710425355677: Grand Theft Auto : Chinatown Wars (Nds)
0710425355660: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Nintendo Ds)
0710425355578: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Ds)
0710425353000: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Nintendo Ds)
0047875842083: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
0047875840065: Call Of Duty: Black Ops
0047875837539: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized
0047875837171: James Bond 007: Goldeneye
0047875831254: Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
0031719191888: Ultimate Mortal Kombat
0023272330613: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
0014633149678: Nds Goldeneye Rogue Agent
|by EAN or by Title
An article of interest
Site News and Events
We are upgrading the way company data is handled
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.