|Professor Layton And The Curious Village
|Electronics / Photography: Computer/Console Game
|Height:0.5 inches / Length:5 inches / Weight:0.25 pounds / Width:5.5 inches
|Buy on Amazon ~ B000U5W3IW
|35.00 US Dollars (curriencies)
|11.24 US Dollars (curriencies)
|In Professor Layton and the Curious Village, you’ll tackle over 130 puzzles as you unravel the mysteries of the village. Puzzles range from mazes and riddles to logic and sliding puzzles. Touch Screen controls make working through puzzles fun for players of all skill levels, and new puzzles are available weekly for download via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Fully voiced animated scenes bring the story to life, while the eccentric villagers and the hand-drawn art provide a charm that appeals to gamers and non-gamers alike. Only playable on Nintendo DS systems.
|5060179959719: Nintendo Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
0802068102555: Chocolatier - Nintendo Ds
0172302827675: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask - Nintendo 3DS
0045496740399: Professor Layton And The Diabolical Box
0045496740221: Rhythm Heaven - Nintendo DS
|by EAN or by Title
An article of interest
Our Android App
v1.1.4 - Upload Pictures, Scan History and Pretty!
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.