|Product Name||Air Force One|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0767803434|
|Price New||11.79 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||124 minutes|
|Cast||Gary Oldman, Glenn Close, Harrison Ford, Wendy Crewson|
|Run Time||135 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||135 minutes|
|Features||AIR FORCE ONE (MOVIE)|
|Long Description||The President of the USA goes to Moscow and gives a stirring speech outlining the USA's new "Zero-tolerance" policy with respect to terrorism. On the flight home, terrorists take over Air Force One (the President's official plane) and take the passengers (including his wife and daughter) hostage. The terrorists plan to execute one hostage every half-hour unless/until their demands are met. However, the President is a former Medal of Honor winner, so the terrorists may be in for a surprise...|
|Similar Items||0097360564242: Patriot Games|
0097360564143: Clear and Present Danger
0053939255027: American President
0032429283535: K-19 The Widowmaker
0032429144522: Jack Ryan Collection
0012569837683: Fugitive / U.S. Marshals
View 17 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.