|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B077HB8C8Y|
|Price New||17.96 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.59 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||86 minutes|
|Cast||Steven Yeun, Keegan-Michael Key, Aidy Bryant, Gina Rodriguez|
|Run Time||172 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||AC-3, Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||172 minutes|
|Long Description||In Sony Pictures Animation's THE STAR, a small but brave donkey named Bo yearns for a life beyond his daily grind at the village mill. One day he finds the courage to break free, and finally goes on the adventure of his dreams. On his journey, he teams up with Ruth, a lovable sheep who has lost her flock and Dave, a dove with lofty aspirations. Along with three wisecracking camels and some eccentric stable animals, Bo and his new friends follow the Star and become accidental heroes in the greatest story ever told - the first Christmas.|
|Similar Items||9781534414808: They Followed the Star (The Star Movie)|
0889854822323: The Star - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
0841887034043: Mouse and Mole at Christmas Time
0817210022292: [4-Pack] High Speed Friction Futuristic Concept Motorcycle Toys for Kids - Racing Motorbike Vehicles Party Favors
0741952798392: Two by Two
0717951008589: Stuart Little 2 (Special Edition)
0191329000687: All I Want for Christmas Is You
0023755061454: Christian Kids DVD Baby Faith God Made Christmas
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.