|Product Name||Think Like A Man|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B005LAIH86|
|Price New||6.85 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.76 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Four interconnected and diverse friends from a pick-up basketball league have their love lives shaken-up after the women they are pursuing buy Steve Harvey's book and start taking his advice to heart. For years women have been asking other women for advice when no one but another man can tell them how to find and keep a man. When the band of brothers find out that they have been betrayed by one of their own, they conspire to use the book's teachings to turn the tables. It's only when the truth is told by all parties that the couples finally get together for true love.|
|Similar Items||9780783240206: Best Man|
9780065007022: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, And Commitment
5050582835632: This Christmas [DVD]
5050582559774: The Brothers [Import anglais]
0024543886686: Baggage Claim
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.