|Product Name||All About My Mother|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B002M2T1VI|
|Price New||11.66 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||13.86 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||A single mother in Madrid sees her only son die on his 17th birthday as he runs to seek an actress's autograph. She goes to Barcelona to find the lad's father, a transvestite named Lola who does not know he has a child. First she finds her friend, Agrado, also a transvestite; through him she meets Rosa, a young nun bound for El Salvador, and by happenstance becomes the personal assistant of Huma Rojo, the actress her son admired. She helps Huma manage Nina, the co-star and Huma's lover, and she becomes Rosa's caretaker during a dicey pregnancy. With echoes of Lorca, All About Eve , and A Streetcar Named Desire , the mothers (and fathers and actors) live out grief, love, and friendship.|
|Similar Items||7501361111501: Silencio Roto (Broken Silence) Collectors Edition [PAL/REGION 2 DVD. Import-Spain]|
5060034573081: Flower Of My Secret [DVD] (15)
5060034572695: Law of Desire [Import anglais]
5060002833216: Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! (UK) ( ¡Átame! ) ( Atame! ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - United Kingdom ]
3700173207820: Les Invasions barbares
0887090139014: Jamon Jamon
0886470396580: High Heels
0043396332218: Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
0043396331839: Broken Embraces
0013131126792: Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!
View 9 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.