|Product Name||Groundhog Day|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001KEHAI0|
|Rating||PG - Parental Guidance Suggested|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||101 minutes|
|Cast||Bill Murray, Andie MacDowell, Chris Elliott, Stephen Tobolowsky|
|Long Description||A weather man is reluctantly sent to cover a story about a weather forecasting "rat" (as he calls it). This is his fourth year on the story, and he makes no effort to hide his frustration. On awaking the 'following' day he discovers that it's Groundhog Day again, and again, and again. First he uses this to his advantage, then comes the realisation that he is doomed to spend the rest of eternity in the same place, seeing the same people do the same thing EVERY day.|
|Similar Items||5053083044473: Back to The Future - Limited Anniversary Edition Steelbook Blu-ray|
5051368229034: Paramount Pictures Naked Gun [Blu-Ray]
5051368228839: Airplane [BLU-RAY]
5050629650112: Close Encounters of the Third Kind (30th Anniversary Ultimate Edition) [Blu-ray]
5050629048810: Ghostbusters [Blu-ray] [Import anglais]
5050582910377: Blues Brothers - Jahr100Film
5050582805895: Mr. Bean's Holiday
5039036049962: Fish Called Wanda BLU-RAY
0883929301119: Planes, Trains And Automobiles
0097361538044: Naked Gun From the Files of Police Squad
0025192193392: Uncle Buck / Fletch Double Feature
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.