|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.2 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000KX0IOA|
|Price New||7.56 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||5.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.2 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||GANDHI-25TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTORS EDITION (DVD/2 DISC/WS 2.35 A/DD 5.1/SP- GANDHI-25TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTORS EDITION (DVD/2 DISC/WS 2.35 A/DD 5.1/SP- DRAMA|
|Similar Items||0085393621827: Amadeus|
0079404352022: Thirteen Days
0043396094314: Lawrence of Arabia
0043396058521: A Passage to India
0043396042117: Seven Years In Tibet/Legends Of The Fall (Double Feature)
0032429272119: Ordinary People
0027616925121: Hotel Rwanda
0013023034693: Voyage of the Damned
0012236102281: Voyage of the Damned
0000799151525: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. A Historical Perspective
View 31 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.