|Product Name||Ghost Rider|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000OVLBF8|
|Price New||2.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.27 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Nicolas Cage, Eva Mendes, Sam Elliott, Peter Fonda. Stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze sells his soul to save his dad from cancer. But when his dad dies during a stunt that goes wrong, Johnny runs away from his grief leaving behind his true love. Years later when Johnny is a big celebrity, the devil returns to collect. 2007/color/110 min/PG-13.|
|Similar Items||5039036013390: Daredevil|
5035822651937: The Punisher [Region 2]
5017239190988: Blade II [Region 2]
0057373204214: Punisher: War Zone
0043396225978: Spider-Man 3 (2-Disc Special Edition)
0024543196181: Fantastic Four
0024543196129: Fantastic 4
0007863675482: Beyond Hell's Kitchen: Making 'Daredevil'
0004339622483: Eight Millimeter/8mm 2
View 6 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.