|Product Name||Brian's Song|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005U126|
|Price New||16.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||17.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||88 minutes|
|Cast||Sean Maher, Mekhi Phifer, Paula Cale, Elise Neal|
|Width||5.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.2 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Anamorphic, Color, Dolby, Closed-captioned|
|Long Description||American football players Brian Piccolo, of Italian descent with the gift of the gab, and Gale Sayers, black and a social cripple, both join the Chicago Bears. They don't get along, but coach's plan to mix races as roomies forces them to do so. When Gale is about to give up with a knee injury, Brian kicks and helps him till he gets back, and they become friends. Just when Brian gets off the bench in a new position, he's diagnosed with embryonal carcinoma, and when that's cured other dangerous cancers: his career is over, and his life a painful struggle for survival at best...|
|Similar Items||9781417011414: Friday Night Lights|
9780788826856: Remember the Titans
9780767848985: Brian's Song
9780553266184: Brian's Song (Screenplay)
9780142405543: I Am Third: The Inspiration For Brian's Song: Third Edition
9780142000755: I Am Third: The Inspiration For Brian's Song: Third Edition
0786936292626: Glory Road
0025195024525: Express The Ernie Davis Story
0025192547621: Friday Night Lights
0024543745327: 5th Quarter
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.