|Product Name||The Patriot|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0001LJCMA|
|Price Used||10.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||165 minutes|
|Cast||Mel Gibson, Heath Ledger, Joely Richardson, Jason Isaacs|
|Run Time||547 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||2.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||105 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Full Screen, Special Edition, NTSC|
|Run Time||547 minutes|
|Long Description||It is 1776 in colonial South Carolina. Benjamin Martin, a French-Indian war hero who is haunted by his past, now wants nothing more than to live peacefully on his small plantation, and wants no part of a war with the most powerful nation in the world, Great Britain. Meanwhile, his two eldest sons, Gabriel and Thomas, can't wait to enlist in the newly formed "Continental Army." When South Carolina decides to join the rebellion against England, Gabriel immediately signs up to fight...without his father's permission. But when Colonel William Tavington, British dragoon, infamous for his brutal tactics, comes and burns the Martin Plantation to the ground, tragedy strikes. Benjamin quickly finds himself torn between protecting his family, and seeking revenge along with being a part of the birth of a new, young, and ambitious nation.|
|Similar Items||9786304711903: Tombstone|
9780783233536: Saving Private Ryan
0883929310685: Braveheart / Gladiator (DBFE)
0883929106783: Last Samurai
0883904221760: Dances With Wolves
0667068443325: Saving Private Ryan
0032429258571: We Were Soldiers
0024543010890: Last of the Mohicans
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.