|Product Name||Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner Makeup, Almond Rose, 0.01 oz.|
|Category||Bath / Beauty / Hygiene|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B07BHB5SC5|
|Price New||6.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.34 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.34 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.31 inches (convert)|
|Weight||0.01 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|Long Description||Line up for defined and fully accentuated lips! Easily define your lip shape with Maybelline's Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner. The mechanical shaping lip liner features a built-in sharpener to perfectly define, line and fill your lips. The creamy smudge proof formula, prevents lipstick bleeding and feathering for a perfectly defined lip look. Available in 14 super-saturated shades of color-coordinating hues from nude lip colors such as Purely Nude and Nude Whisper to dark lip colors such as Rich Wine and Brick Red. Also available in clear, the Color Sensational Lip Liner can be used with all lip color shades as a lip primer to make your lipstick last longer, or outside your lip line as a barrier to help prevent feathering and bleeding. Coordinate your lip look with matching Color Sensational Lip Colors or create bold definition by lining your lips in a darker shade. The lip options are endless! Packaging May Vary|
|Similar Items||5012874114061: Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner Addiction, 0.008 Ounce|
0071249046210: L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Liner, Lasting Plum, 0.007 oz.
0041554543650: Maybelline Makeup SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Seductress Nude Matte Lipstick, 0.17 fl oz
0041554496574: Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick, Almond Rose, 0.15 oz.
0041554198522: Maybelline New York ColorSensational Lipcolor, Very Cherry 635, 0.15 Ounce
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.