|Product Name||Wish-Bone Italian Dressing - 2/36oz|
|Short Description||36.00 FO|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0027UKBR8|
|Price New||10.88 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||2.2 inches (convert)|
|Height||10 inches (convert)|
|Length||10 inches (convert)|
|Weight||72 ounces (convert)|
|Features||ngredients: Water, soybean oil, distilled vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, salt, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, red bell peppers, xanthan gum, spices, natural flavors (soy), calcium disodium EDTA (used to protect quality), lemon juice concentr|
|Long Description||Naturally helps better absorb Vitamin A & E from salad with the oils in Wish-Bone. Want a really robust, full-flavored dressing? Try our improved Wish-Bone Italian dressing, bursting with more herbs and spices. We took our original famous Italian dressing recipe, already filled with Italian herbs and spices, and then we packed it full of even more herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor you'll love!No high fructose corn syrup2 - 36 oz. bottlesGreat as a marinadeDelicious flavorIngredients: Water, soybean and canola oils, distilled vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic*, onion*, red bell peppers*, maltodextrin (corn), xanthan gum, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, calcium disodium EDTA (used to protect quality), natural flavor, lemon juice concentrate, caramel color, annatto extract (color). *Dehydrated.Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 2 tbsp (30mL) Servings: 16 Calories: 80 Fat calories: 60 Total fat: 7g Saturated fat: 1g Trans fat: 0g Polyunsaturated fat: 4g|
|Similar Items||0071100210422: Hidden Valley Homestyle Thick & Creamy Original Ranch Dressing, 40-Fl. Oz. Plastic Bottles 2 Pk Wrap|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.