|Product Name||Dilettante Chocolate Covered Fruit Medley Dragées - 7oz Pouch|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00B0H5TVC|
|Price New||8.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Discover the deliciousness of Dilettante's Fruit Dragées. A dragée is a colorful chocolate candy piece that is generally firmer on the outside and softer within. Dilettante's Fruit Medley is a delicious assortment of our fruit dragées - chocolate covered cherries, apricots, strawberries and blueberries will delight your taste buds. Dilettante's dragées are made in our special revolving kettles. Natural dried fruit pieces are placed in the kettles and coated with a blend of high-quality milk and dark chocolate. The final, outer coating is made of pure white chocolate that has been colored to a beautiful hue. When you bite into one of these yummy morsels you get a firm textured, semisweet chocolate followed by a chewy, fruity center bursting with flavor.|
|Similar Items||0037041058974: Chocolate Fruit Medley Wheel - 36oz - Dilettante|
0037041054020: Dilettante Bing Cherries - 7 oz Bag
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.