|Product Name||Chicago Trombone Consort|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Music|
|Short Description||Height:0.37 inches / Length:5 inches / Weight:0.18 pounds / Width:5.56 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B003F0VTC0|
|Price New||12.81 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||12.22 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||The Chicago Trombone Consort was formed in 2008 as a creative outlet for some of the top professional trombonists in Chicago. As a diverse collection of musicians in a city with a rich and storied brass tradition, their mission is to explore new avenues of trombone music in a variety of ensemble situations. This debut recording of the CTC presents a varied repertoire including well-known works for brass, several new critical editions, an outstanding fantasy suite from Strauss Alpine Symphony and an exciting new work by American composer Rob Deemer. Lovers of brass music are sure to enjoy the Chicago sound!|
|Similar Items||5022810173922: Tutti`S Trumpets & Trombones - Tutti Camarata|
4943674142330: Trombones Inc
8427328606424: George Roberts. His Big Bass Trombone "Meet Mr. Roberts" and His Sextet "Bottoms Up"
5015853010828: The London Trombone Sound
9780810874459: A History Of The Trombone (The American Wind Band)
9780571106004: A History Of The Trombone (The American Wind Band)
5998309300158: First Time Together
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.