|Product Name||Private Parts|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B074P4BGW1|
|Price New||4.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Run Time||109 minutes|
|Cast||Howard Stern, Robin Quivers, Mary McCormack, Fred Norris|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||AC-3, Color, Dolby, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC|
|Long Description||Having always wanted to be a disc-jockey, Howard Stern works his way painfully from radio at his 1970's college to a Detroit station. It is with a move to Washington that he hits on an outrageous off-the-wall style that catches audience attention. Despite his on-air blue talk, at home he is a loving husband. He needs all the support he can get when he joins NBC in New York and comes up against a very different vision of radio.|
|Similar Items||9781419814334: Private Parts|
9780812981896: They Call Me Baba Booey
9780783240312: Man on the Moon
9780671880163: Private Parts
9780330448703: Miss America
9780061885556: Miss America
9780060391676: Miss America
0794043132926: Boogie Nights
0794043109614: Boogie Nights (Dvd/2 Disc/Repkg)
0191329079119: Won't You Be My Neighbor?
0093624647720: Soundtracks Original Casts - Private Parts-The Album
0025192072024: Man on the Moon
0014381688825: People Vs. Larry Flynt (Image)
0012569675940: Private Parts
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.