|Product Name||Fugitive The Complete Series|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00TGNLUSI|
|Price New||44.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||40.37 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||6,168 minutes|
|Cast||Barry Morse, Bill Raisch, David Janssen, William Conrad|
|Run Time||6168 minutes|
|Width||5.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||3.55 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||225 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||6,168 minutes|
|Long Description||Catch the Emmy®-winning hit series The Fugitive from its pulse-pounding start to its epic finale. David Janssen stars as Dr. Richard Kimble, the dedicated doctor falsely accused and convicted of killing his wife. While being transported to Death Row, a freak train accident allows him to break free from the custody of Lt. Philip Gerard (Barry Morse). Starting now, the hunt is on! While Gerard chases down Kimble, the good doctor is on a quest to find his wife s real killer the one-armed man whom Kimble witnessed fleeing the scene of the crime. Switching identities while helping strangers in need along the way, Kimble s life is constantly on the move...but he will not stop until justice is found.|
|Similar Items||0883316724934: Harry O The Complete Second Season|
0883316610084: Harry O - The Complete First Season
0773848606931: Cannon//The Complete Collection/5 Seasons ,122 Episodes
0032429269225: Mannix The Complete Series
0032429255198: Twilight Zone, The The Complete Series
0032429241696: Have Gun Will Travel The Complete Series
0032429241689: Untouchables The Complete Series
0032429230638: Mission Impossible The Original TV Series
0011301650764: Peter Gunn: The Complete Series
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.