|Product Name||Matlock: The Complete Series|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00S89IVTM|
|Price New||79.78 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||88.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Run Time||9,192 minutes|
|Cast||Andy Griffith, Julie Sommars, Kene Holliday, Linda Purl, Michael Durrell|
|Run Time||9192 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||375 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||9,192 minutes|
|Long Description||The one-and-only Andy Griffith stars in Matlock: The Complete Series. Both in the courtroom and out, no one matches the quick wit, Southern charm and killer instincts of legendary attorney Ben Matlock. This collection of all 178 episodes showcases the mysteries that made Matlock a television classic. Helping the masterful lawyer solve his most intriguing cases over the years are a crew of clever colleagues, including daughter Leanne (Brynn Thayer), Conrad McMasters (Clarence Gilyard, Jr.), P.I. Cliff Lewis (Daniel Roebuck) and P.I. Jerri Stone (Carol Huston). Over nine seasons, riveting story lines and A-list guest stars prove that Matlock can captivate juries and audiences alike.|
|Similar Items||0773848660032: Diagnosis Murder:Complete|
0773848659937: Diagnosis Murder// Complete Collection/8 Seasons 178 Episodes
0683904546180: Murder 101 Collection
0032429244246: Perry Mason The Complete Series
0025192208669: Murder, She Wrote The Complete Series
0025192164989: Columbo The Complete Series
0025192088155: Murder, She Wrote 4 Movie Collection
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.